Genea shows own us how it’s done at 50 and what an amazing way to celebrate yourself, honor your age for your birthday. Genea cannot possibly be more fabulous and confident in her own skin.
I thank her for allowing me the opportunity to help her embrace life even further through her tasteful, sexy and elegant boudoir session.
This is what Genea had to share and reflect on from turning 50. Thank you, beautiful!
“I am turning 50 years old this year…I can’t believe how quickly time has gone by! I feel so fortunate to have my health and to still feel and look youthful, however it’s impossible not to look in the mirror and know that time is no longer on my side. With that in mind, I decided to put together a list of what I would say to my younger self if I could go back through time….”
1. Spend valuable and meaningful time with your family and friends; you never know when they will leave you.
2. Take care of your health and your mind always; don’t sacrifice your values for men or friends.
3. Choose a career that you are passionate about and always pursue what brings you joy, even if it’s not the highest paying career.
4. Travel with open eyes and experience the culture of other countries.
5. Slow down and enjoy the sweet moments; take something away from mistakes and apply it to your life.
6. Most important…LIVE OUT LOUD! Be you who you want to be as a person, be the best you can be as a person and always respect people.